Project 416

Resources for and discussion of building imaginary worlds.
Neonriser

Project 416

Post by Neonriser »

For many years, I have been making a world where magic meets technology and superheroes live together in apartments. Project 416 (working title) is the result of those efforts.

When it comes to making stories from the world, they often take place in Ontario, where superheroes live together in apartments. Despite being college graduates, they have struggled to find their dream jobs, and settled to perform similar jobs such as crossing guards and engineers. But whenever someone - or something - ends up causing trouble, they'll find a way to resolve it once and for all!

In this world, people get their powers from a custom-made devices, such as a bracelet or even a cool hat. This is because they are programmed to give the user powers, by special programmers that can create superpowers using a coding language said to have the power to bend reality.

What are your thoughts? Do you have any questions? I'd love to see what you think!
Neonriser

Re: Project 416

Post by Neonriser »

I have finally managed to make a mini-site about this topic! It's clearly incomplete by the time I'm typing this, but at least it's got all the basics, such as the setting and the main characters! You can check it out here: https://neonriser.neocities.org/p416/